Part - Time Support Pharmacist in Co. Wexford
Permanent Part Time
has an exciting new pharmacy job for a part - time Support Pharmacist
in a pharmacy based in Co. Wexford.
This is a permanent part - time role
which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 1- 2 days a week and No Saturdays, No Sundays or late nights required. MPS
is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Laura@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!