Pharmacy Technician - Dublin 7
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 7.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which start as soon as possible. You will be required to work 40 hours, Monday - Friday and 2/4 weekends. Late nights are scheduled on a rotational basis. You will work alongside a dynamic dispensing team to help you cater to a steady flow of regular and walk-in patients customers.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in running of dispensary
- Dispensing medicines to patients
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
What we desire:
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Experience with Touchstore
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!