Relief Pharmacist - North West Derry/Londonderry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy group to work in North West Derry and Londonderry.
To ensure the effective and efficient operation of this Pharmacy to maximise dispensing and services, private services and OTC sales and profitability and to ensure all staff working within the Pharmacy comply with all statutory and/or professional obligations.
- To undertake the role of Responsible Pharmacist as and when required. Comply at all times with professional regulatory requirements of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
- Ensure that the SOPs are being adhered to; and that temporary amendments/reviews are undertaken and documented in compliance with RP regulations
- To ensure the dispensing process is carried out in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland at all times
- Promote and deliver Professional Services (NHS and Private) were required to do so
- Maintain and develop good working relations with other primary health care professionals especially in local surgeries, Care Homes etc
Hours : Monday - Sunday : 40 hours : Rota Based
- Membership of, or eligible to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharmacy environment and have one year's post qualification experience.
To apply or for further information please email or call Claire@claritylocums.ie / 0035319121625