Supervising Pharmacist - Dubin 10
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Full - Time Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dublin 10.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role
, which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 4 days one week, 5 days the second week.
Including 2/4 Saturday
. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript
is the dispensing system used.
What we desire:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Someone who likes a fast paced and busy environment.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Laura directly either via email: email@example.com or telephone 01 532 5441
to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!