Support Pharmacist - Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a very flexible Support Pharmacist position in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 2-4 days a week (flexible), including every second Saturday. Even flexible on the amount of hours per day. You will work alongside a dynamic support team of 3 technicians to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!