Support Pharmacist - Shannon, Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Shannon Co Clare
What you need to know:
This is a full-time permanent role
which will commence ASAP.
However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. No late nights or Sundays required. Excellent support
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1-year pre-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.