Full time Support Pharmacist - Laois
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Laois
What you need to know:
This is a full-time role which will commence ASAP. However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 4 to 5 days per week and every second Saturday. The pharmacy opens from 9 am-6.30 pm Mon-Sat. No late nights required. Excellent support (two pharmacists and five experienced dispensary staff) to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at 01532 5441