Support Pharmacist - Full or Part Time - Shannon, Co. Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for an independent pharmacy in Shannon, Co. Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position with flexible rota, offering either full- or part-time hours. You would be required to work 2/4 Saturdays (negotiable). No Sundays or late nights required! You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.