Relief Support Pharmacist - Co. Wicklow
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist Co. Wicklow
What you need to know :
This is a Full-time job and a 12 month contract (to permanent). Ideally looking for someone to start ASAP. This relief role will require you to work 40 Hours per week, including alternating Saturdays. There are no late nights or Sundays. You will be required to work across 3 pharmacies in Co. Wicklow. The current dispensing system used is MPS.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Noel directly either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01 912 1624 to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!