Pharmacy OTC manager - Dublin 8
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums are now recruiting a Pharmacy OTC Manager to join a pharmacy in Dublin 8. A traditional local community pharmacy where they know all their customers by name and genuinely care about their well being. No late nights, no Sundays /Bank Holidays
What you need to know:
- Front of store customer service and customer care
- Looking to start ASAP, but the pharmacy willing to wait for the right candidate.
- Full stock management of front of shop/OTC (dealing with reps, purchasing effectively, negotiating on price, managing stock levels, pricing and filling shelves, rotating stock, maintaining good appearance of stock on shelves)
- General shop maintenance and presentation (e.g. ensuring that the pharmacy is kept clean and tidy at all times)
What we require:
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years pharmacy experience
- Experience in running the front of shop
- Purchasing experience (minimum 1 years experience)
- Knowledge of stock and order systems
- Available to work 5 days a week (between Monday - Saturday)
- Pharmacy qualifications preferable (IPU Counter Assistant or IPU Technician)
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
- Excellent working hours. No late nights, no Sundays /Bank Holidays
- Strong remuneration in line with experience
- Staff discount
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!