Pharmacy Technician - Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a busy pharmacy in Dunboyne, Co. Meath
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position with flexible rota,
offering either full- or part-time hours
.You will be required to work up to 3 Saturdays (ideally). No Sundays or late nights required!
You will work alongside 2 pharmacists and 1-2 Technicians to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript
is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Self starter
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Patient/customer focused attitude
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!