Supervising Pharmacist - Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new job opportunity for a Supervising Pharmacist
in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
, which will commence ASAP
, but will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 45 hours per week
, including some Saturdays
. No Sundays or late nights past 7pm
required. You will work alongside an excellent support team
, including 3 highly trained technicians, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.