Supervising Pharmacist - Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new job opportunity for a Supervising Pharmacist in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 45 hours per week, including some Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights past 7pm required. You will work alongside an excellent support team, including 3 highly trained technicians, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.