Support Pharmacist - Ballymount, Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Ballymount, Dublin 12
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
, wich will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will work 40 hours per week
(1 hour for lunch
), including every 2nd/3rd Saturday
and 1 late night until 8.30pm
. No Sundays
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Clinical screening and checking of prescriptions
- Use of automated medication accuracy check systems
- Visiting nursing homes/care facilities to conduct clinical audits based on HIQA / PSI Residential Care Setting regulations
- Conducting ongoing Medication Use Reviews with Nursing staff and GP's both in the pharmacy and in nursing homes.
- Counselling of Nursing home residents regarding their medications.
- Providing on-site Medication Management Training to nursing staff
- Medication Query management, pharmacy technician supervision and problem solving.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience with nursing homes is an advantage
What we offer:
- Full training provided
- Attractive package for the right candidate
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.