Support Pharmacist - Crumlin, Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Crumlin, Dublin 12.
This is a permanent/ full time role which will commence at the end of June start of July. This role will require you to work 4/5 days a week including 2/4 Saturdays per month, no Sundays or late nights required.Opening hours are 9am- 6pm , and 30 min lunch guaranteed. You will work alongside 3 Support Pharmacists, 3 technicians and 2 OTCs to help you cater to main customers.MPS is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Claire@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.