Supervising Pharmacist (6 month Maternity Cover) - Wexford Town
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy based in Wexford town.
What you need to know:
- Full Time, Maternity contract - 6 months
- MPS system
- 1 late night and some Saturdays included
- No Sundays
- Experienced support staff
What you will be doing:
- As a supervising pharmacist you will oversee the smooth running of a busy dispensary.
- Leading a strong dispensing team you will cater to walk-in and regular patients.
- You are accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008.
- To ensure that any issues of a Health and Safety nature are brought to the attention of the managing pharmacist.
- To ensure while on duty the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- To keep abreast of all changes to registration and PSI practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- To be registered on the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 3 years post registration
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own or part of a team.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
To know more about this role or to discuss what salary is on offer please contact me at email@example.com