Flexible Support Pharmacist Co. Sligo
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums has an exciting new pharmacy job for a Support Pharmacist
in a pharmacy based in Sligo Town Co.Sligo.
This is a permanent flexible role
, which will require you to work 3 to 5 days a week, Saturdays are negotiable, no late nights required.
This role will commence ASAP
but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers. MPS
is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Laura@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!