Support Pharmacist - Killarney, Kerry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
will commence in October.
You will work 40hrs per week, including approx. 1-2 Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights required.
You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of community based customers and passing trade. QicScript
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.