Support Pharmacist - Dublin 7
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are recruiting for a support pharmacist
to work in a pharmacy in Dublin 7 with a supportive and dynamic team. This is a full-time role (40 hours per week
). Opening hours are 8:30am-7:30pm Monday-Friday, 8:30am-7pm Saturday and 12pm-6pm Sunday.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
For any queries or to apply to this job, please contact Dovile at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
Need to update or edit your CV? We can help you! Please send your CV to the above email address.