Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 2
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full time, permanent supervising pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 2.
What you need to know :
This is a full time role which will require you to work 5 days per week.
You will work 45 hours per week, including two Saturday's per month. There are no late nights or Sundays.
Your role will be to cater to a steady flow of patients with the help of an OTC assistant. MPS
is the dispensing software used.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Any other duties as required.
- High methadone dispensing
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job please feel free to contact me at Claire@Claritylocums.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/claireatclarityand let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.