Support Pharmacist - Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Support Pharmacist in an independent pharmacy in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
Clarity Locums, established in 2011, is Ireland's number 1 pharmaceutical recruitment agency. We specialize in Full time and Locum recruitment. We specialize in providing highly trained, registered and fully screened pharmacists to pharmacies all over the country. We can also recommend suitable pharmacy technicians and counter staff; meeting your every recruitment need. Clarity Locums always strives to deliver high profile customer service in which helps us stand out from any other recruitment agency out there.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role Support Pharmacist which will commence in ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work on average 40 hours per week. The pharmacy is open 7 days per week, but you only need to work 1/4 weekends 2 late nights. The dispensing system used is QicScript . You will work alongside 2 Full time technicians and OTC’s staff on weekends, along with the supervising pharmacist.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered pharmacists are welcome!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.