Part-time Pharmacist - Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy chain in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will require you to work 17.5 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
Must be registered with the PSI to apply!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Salary based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.