Relief Pharmacist - Co. Limerick
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist
for a pharmacy chain based in Limerick.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time, permanent position
, wich will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will work between 6 stores
, including 1 late night per week
. No Sundays or Bank Holidays
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims) is preferable but not essential
What we offer:
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Excellent support staff
- Excellent management support structure
- In house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.