Part Time Pharmacist (2-3 days) - Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will commence ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 2-3 days a week along with some weekends and late nights.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Experience with MPS desired
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Own transport and full driver’s license
- Experience working with nursing homes in an advantage
What we offer:
- PSI Fee Reimbursed
- Competitive salary
- Regular external Training
- Free Parking
- Competitive Travel allowance package available
For more information on this job, please feel free to contact me at: Claire@claritylocums.ie