Full- or Part-Time Pharmacist - Co. Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Co. Clare
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will offer full- or part-time hours (minimum 3 days per week),
including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the software used, experience with this system is an advantage but not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or apply contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.