Supervising Pharmacist - Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy based in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Open to experienced supervising pharmacists and pharmacists with no previous supervisory experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.