Supervising Pharmacist - Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy based in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, which will commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work on your own initiative
-Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Open to experienced supervising pharmacists and pharmacists with no supervisory experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at email@example.com