Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 9
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in the Dublin 9 area
If you are living near this area and looking for a new challenge or a change in environment then this is the role for you!
- This is a full time permanent role and like all other roles includes 2/4 Saturdays per month.
- The rota is flexible and shared with the support pharmacist.
- Rota sample is available on request.
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- 2 experienced technicians and 1-2 OTC assistants.
- The dispensing software used is QicScript but don't worry if you have no experience in this system full training will be provided.
Experience/ Qualifications Needed:
- Regular & walk in customers.
- At least 3 years post registration experience.
- No previous management experience is needed but it is an advantage if you have some, if not full training will be provided.
- Competitive package to the right candidate which will include a competitive salary based on experience, PSI fees, holiday days and much more.
- Once you apply or contact Clarity with a query, one of our pharmacy recruitment specialists will contact you and go through some more details before we pass on your CV or details to the pharmacy owner.
- Clarity keep in contact with you every step of the way and keep you updated on a daily basis.
- All applications and queries are fully confidential
- If you do not have your CV to hand or up to date not to worry we offer free CV guidance.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career, Apply now.
Remember not many roles like this come up, apply or send a query in today before its too late.
For any queries or to apply, please contact Claire at Claire@claritylocums.ie