Support Pharmacist - Fermoy, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy group based in Fermoy, Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a full time role. The system used is MPS. You will work alongside an experienced support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 6 months Irish pharmacy experience
What we offer:
Salary negotiable and based on experience.
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme.
- Many other benefits
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.