Relief Pharmacist - Co. Westmeath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Westmeath.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time, permanent or contract position
, which will commence ASAP.
However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 4 days a week for 37 hours. You will work between 2 stores. No Sundays or Bank Holidays
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript
is the dispensing system used.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims) is preferable but not essential
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Excellent support staff
- Excellent management support structure
- In house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.