Supervising Pharmacist - Headford Co. Galway
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a Supervising Pharmacist
to work in an Irish chain pharmacy based in Headford. This role is permanent and full-time 40/45h per week. You will be working with a supportive team. This pharmacy is open 7 days a week
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role. This role will require you to work 40 or 45 hours per week (you choose) over 5 days, including 2/4 weekends. The pharmacy is opened 7 days per week but isn't closing any later than 8 pm.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 2 years Supervising Experience is required
- Experience with MPS in an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 353 01 532 5441
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!