Consultant in Medical Oncology - Ireland
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums, trusted by the biggest names in Healthcare throughout the UK & Irelan
d, is recruiting a Consultant in Medical Oncology for various locations i
We are currently looking for a Consultant in Medical Oncology
to work on a contract, with permanent opportunities also available.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Strong knowledge of Irish medical infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels.
What we offer:
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Registered with the IMC in the specialist register.
- 5 - 10 years' relevant experience post-graduation
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0)
- Experience in the UK or Ireland.
- Receive competitive rates
- Stay informed with your own tailored working diary.
- Receive immediate alerts of the latest vacancies.
For more information about the opportunity or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.