Support or Supervising Pharmacist - Kilkenny City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Kilkenny City.
This is a permanent role
that offers either 4 or 5 day week (36-45 hours)
, including 2/4 Saturdays
. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
required. You will work alongside excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience for the Supervising role
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.