Experienced Pharmacy Technician - Dublin 8
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work in a pharmacy in Dublin 8.
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. The role requires you to work an average of 38 hours a week over 5 days. You will be required to work every other Saturday and will get a lunch break. There are no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays required. There is an experienced, friendly staff with good team spirit. All staff participate in all activities both front and back of pharmacy.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Self starter
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with MPS
What we require:
- 2-3 years experience as a pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy technician qualification
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org