Supervising Pharmacist - South West Dublin City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Supervising Pharmacist for a very busy pharmacy in South West Dublin City
What you need to know :
This is a full time role (45 hours) commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. 2 Saturdays a month are required. MPS is the dispensing system used. This is a new Store opening in September. Free parking available.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Claire@claritylocums.ie
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !