Support Pharmacist - Dublin 22
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums are looking for an enthusiastic support pharmacist
to work in a pharmacy in South West Dublin. You will be provided support by your team. This role is full-time (40 hours per week
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
For any queries or to apply, please contact Dovile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to update or edit your CV? We can help you! Please send on your CV to the above email address.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!