Support Pharmacist (4 Days) - Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a small pharmacy group in Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, commencing ASAP. The position has a set rota of 4 days per week including every second Saturday.
Week 1: -Two full days and two part days = 34 hours
Week 2: Two part days and three full days = 41 hours
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Experience with MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 1 year pre- registrartion
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you would like to apply for this pharmacy job or have any questions please call 019631373 or email email@example.com