Supervising Pharmacist - South Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity locums is recruiting a supervising pharmacist for a pharmacy located in South Kildare
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which commences in July.
This role will require you to work a minimum of 36 hours per week, including 2 late nights
until 8pm, and alternating Saturdays! There is a dynamic support team including a pharmacy manager, a pharmacy technician, and 3 OTC assistants!
What you’ll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!