Support Pharmacist - Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy chain based in a small town in Leitrim area.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will require you to work 45 hour per week. No late nights past 6.30pm, Sundays or Bank holidays required. You will work alongside an excellent support team, including 2 pharmacists, assistant manager, 2 pharmacy technicians and sales assistants to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
You must be registered with the PSI to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Competitive salary on offer, based on experience.
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Clément directly either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 963 370 to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.