Part-Time Pharmacist - Limerick City
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Part-Time Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Limerick City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will require you to work 18-20 hours per week
, including alternate weekends
. You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims) is desirable, but not essential
What we offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent management support structure
- In-house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.