Supervising Pharmacist - North Kerry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a thriving Independent pharmacy based 10 minutes from Tralee, Kerry. This pharmacy is also willing to offer accommodation if needs be for the right candidate!
What you need to know:
-The pharmacy is opened 9am-6pm Monday - Friday and 10am-2pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
-The rota can be flexible for the right candidate, minimum 4 days per week is required.
-The dispensing system used is QicScript.
-You will work alongside an experienced support staff including a pharmacy technician to help you cater to a steady flow of -customers.
-This pharmacy is located within a lovely town with many nearby amenities.
What we’re looking for:
- Parking available
- Accommodation available if needed
- Nice beach nearby
- Full training provided to EU or UK pharmacists
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the team
- Good time management skills
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
This role would suit someone with or without any previous Supervising Pharmacist experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie