Pharmacist Manager - Mallaig
Permanent Full Time
is looking for a Pharmacist Manager
to work full time within an Independently run pharmacy in Mallaig, located on
the stunning West Coast of Scotland
The client has a small, family run independent group of community pharmacies. The pharmacist owner has owned this pharmacy for over 10 years and is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and clinically minded Pharmacist Manager for this rural and essential community pharmacy.
Your remit will include:
Qualifications and experience:
- Deliver clinical services working closely with the local GP surgery and other healthcare bodies.
- Continue to develop our friendly team to deliver excellent customer service and the highest level of patient care.
- Managing the daily financial activities of the pharmacy, including banking, purchasing and business planning.
- Extend and promote strategies for business growth including managing a seasonally-busy front shop with full head office support.
- GPhC registered
- Supervisory skills with previous experience required
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training
- SALARY - £43,000-£49,000 Bonus (dependent on experience)
- Support and training to enhance your role as a Community Pharmacist
- Accommodation - can be included
- Annual Leave: 9 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
- Substantial mutually agreed bonus scheme
This role may be suitable for a recently qualified pharmacist who is interested in progressing to a management role immediately!