Pharmacy Technician (mon to fri) - Dublin 6
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work in a very busy pharmacy in Dublin 6
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP
. The role requires you to work 40 hours a week
over 5 days. You will mainly work Monday to Friday (Saturday cover required occasionally). You will work with at least 1 pharmacist, 1 pharmacy student, and 2 OTC's daily.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Self starter
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with MPS
What we require:
- 3 years experience as a pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy technician qualification
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Ashley@claritylocums.ie
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!