Support Pharmacist (4 Days) - Greystones, Wicklow
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Support Pharmacist in Greystones, Co. WIcklow.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role Support Pharmacist which will commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. This role is a 4 day week and only 1/3 weekends are required! The dispensing system used is MPS.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
For more information please contact email@example.com