Supervising Pharmacist - Wexford Town
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a full - time Supervising pharmacist
for a pharmacy located in Wexford Town.
What you need to know:
This is a full time permanent role
, commencing ASAP
. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week, 2/4 Saturdays.
You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
What the pharmacy offers:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.