Part Time Support Pharmacist - Navan, Co. Meath
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent part time role, commencing in May. However, they will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work every Thursday and Friday, plus every other weekend. There are no late nights past 7pm. You will be working with a dynamic team, including a pharmacy technician, OTC and a pharmacy student. The dispensing system used in MPS.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1 year post- registration
For more information on this role or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org