Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent part time role, commencing in May. However, they will wait for the right candidate. The pharmacy is looking for someone to work every Thursday and Friday, plus every other weekend. However, the pharmacy is flexible on required days.
There are no late nights past 7pm. You will be working with a dynamic team, including a pharmacy technician, OTC and a pharmacy student. The dispensing system used in MPS.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
1 year post- registration
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!