Pharmacy Technician - Tallaght, Dublin 24
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work in a busy pharmacy in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. The role requires you to work 40 hours a week over 5 days. You will be required to work 1/8 Saturdays (1 Saturday every 2 months), and 1 late per week. No Sundays are required but they are available if you would like to work extra hours. You will be working with 2 pharmacists and 1 other pharmacy technician.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with QicScript
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at email@example.com