Supervising Pharmacist - Edenderry, Co. Offaly (1hr drive from Dublin)
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary contact,
with an option to continue on a permanent contract.
The role will require you to work 40 hours per week,
including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights!
You will work alongside a well trained support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Qicscript
is the dispensing software used.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Accommodation provided if needed!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV,
feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click on the following link calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min
and let us know the best time to contact you!