Supervising Pharmacist - Edenderry, Co. Offaly (1hr drive from Dublin)
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will commence in June. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays, no Sundays or late nights.
You will work alongside a well trained support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Qicscript
is the software used.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!