Supervising Pharmacist - Co.Portlaoise
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a full - time Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Co.Portlaoise
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full - time role.
This role will require you to work 45 hours per week, alternate Saturdays no late nights required.
You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the software used.
What we desire:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!