Supervising Pharmacist - Limerick (10 min from Limerick city)
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Full time Supervising Pharmacist in Limerick,10 minute drive from Limerick City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role which will commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. You will work an average of 40 - 42 hours a week, over 4 days (normally). You will also be required to work alternating Saturdays and no Sundays. The dispensing system used is touchstore.
Pharmacy is open 9:00 am - 8:00 pm.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Be able to work on your own and as a team
What we require:
- 3 years post-registration
- Registration with the PSI
Competitive salary for the right candidate
If you feel that this is a job for you, please contact Tom directly either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01-9121371 to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.