Support Pharmacist (1 month contract relief role) - Galway
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full - time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Galway.
This is a full - time relief contract role, which will commence in August. Its a 1 month contract role, with the option to extend to three months. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org